mercoledì 10 ottobre 2007

Yesterday we had a lecture about sound art. I’m actually interested on installations, but I didn’t know that much about what you can do with music and sounds, so for me it was a pleasure to listen to Natasha talking about her experience.

I think her exhibition about sounds not connected to reality was a very interesting idea.
I believe that’s the only way for people to concentrate on sounds.
Nowadays we all usually use more the view than all the other senses. In her exhibition this is not possible because the environment is completely dark and in this way you can really focus on music. You are able to forget about all the rest and probably to live a new experience, you are not used to. Perhaps we will always try in our mind to figure out what we are listening at, but I think we should just relax and stop to remind to reality. I’m probably going there today. I’m really curious to try it!

Nessun commento: