giovedì 14 febbraio 2008

Thought_9

Now is time for us to start the major task and I'm quite excited about it.
I'm satisfied about the four tasks we developed in the previous weeks and I think now I want to focus on transactions, trying always having as a focal point service design.
The brief “Interactions of transactions” sounds very interesting.
I think here the main point is to be able to make it more USEFUL than simple payments, and this means to add to the system some values and services that can be valuable for people. At the same time we also need to educate people to trust these new technologies and get familiar with them.
This could be an idea for a service… to create a new transaction and at the same time to try to develop a service around it that help people to get in touch with it.
I was also thinking about a global system…where we will be able to pay everything with our RFID phone, from paying the ticket for the bus, to use it to get access to the gym, maybe we can use it to take out money from the ATM machines and maybe it can also contain our personal information, becoming a sort of our ID.
At this point another problem rises: Is the mobile phone the right object to supply to all these actions? Maybe we need an object connected by Bluetooth to the mobile that we can have attached to the arm, for example…

I’m thinking and thinking…

Anyway I want to narrow down and just concentrate on a single transaction, but I think it is important to have clear the scenario around it.

Nessun commento: